As a member of The Swedish Business Association you join with great number of like minded business people across Indonesia in many different industries, professions and disciplines:
• Industry Executives;
• Importers and exporters trading with Indonesia and the ASEAN region;
• Financial, legal and accounting professionals;
• Government officials;
• Academic Professionals;
all sharing the common goal of maintaining and developing business and relations between Sweden and Indonesia.
As an active, participating SBA member, you and your business will benefit in many ways, including:
• Regular networking opportunities to allow you to expand your business and social network.
• Access to first hand knowledge and business intelligence through SBA’s close relationships with trade councils and ties with various levels of government in Indonesia.
• Reduced rates during Association events.
• Privileged corporate rates at exclusive 5-star hotels in Jakarta
• Advice and assistance in doing business in Indonesia.
• Participation in the Nordic Business Forum.
Membership is annual and the categories are as follows:
Sponsoring Member: IDR 5 Million
For corporations that want to maintain high visibility in the SBA business community. This category entities a select group of company executives to participate in special activities and includes voting rights during SBA annual meetings.
Corporate Member: IDR 2 Million
For firms with the desire to participate in the association and entities a select group of company executives to participate in special activities. Does not include voting rights in the association.
Private Member: IDR 250,000
For professionals with an interest in Swedish and Indonesian relations and a desire to participate in the association activities. No company affiliation is listed.